Register for the 2022 Fall Salon Exhibition!
Not a member? Join here.
Already a member? Move on to step 2 and register your work.
Registrations accepted now.
Registrations close August 19, 2022 by 6 pm.
3. DROP OFF ARTWORK
A&C member artists may submit two artworks – one framed and one portfolio piece. Please review the prospectus for artwork drop off information.
- Send one image of framed piece you plan to bring to bring to Freeman Hall. Do NOT submit portfolio piece.
- Web-ready images: 72 dpi, 900-1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Quality: Cropped, not crooked.
- Labeled: Label images with your name, the title of the work and the medium (i.e., JaneSmith_RiverView_oilonlinen.jpg)
- Artists may only submit the image once, so make sure it is the best it can be.
- ACCBC has permission to use submitted works for digital and print promotional purposes, including the right to archive.
- All sales will be handled by The Arts & Cultural Council and will include a 20% commission on sales of work.
Please adhere to all guidelines. The ACCBC reserves the right to refuse submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines.