We couldn’t do it without you.
Your sponsorship will help us keep arts and culture alive in Bucks County.
The Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County has been growing during the past several years and has contributed to the region’s economic growth – continuing to make Bucks County an outstanding place to live, work, do business, and create art.
We greet 2020 with a new headquarters in the center of Doylestown, a redesigned website, an increased number of workshops and seminars, formal and pop-up artist exhibitions, concerts, poetry readings, Art Shares, community partnerships, and more.
We are the go-to organization for regional artists and arts organizations in all mediums that has their growth and exposure to the community as its core mission.
We value and rely on the generosity of artists, A&C members, area businesses, organizations, and dedicated patrons who make it possible for the Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County to continue to preserve and promote the arts while improving and enhancing services which benefit our diverse arts and cultural community.
Your support helps us reach out to the community in meaningful ways.
- Advertise your company in all media formats to an over 1500-member audience
- Increase your visibility and public awareness through tie-ins, promotions, and press releases
- Promote your commitment to the arts and community on the A&C Artists’ Circle page
- Participate in A&C events and exhibitions with complimentary ticketing opportunities
- Engage in local and regional arts networking through A&C outreach events
- Be a part of our partnership with Visit Bucks County through cultural tourism events
- Support contemporary artists and build future arts audiences
- Make an investment in the region’s economic well-being
- Community Meeting Space at Freeman Hall
- Artist Demonstrations and Workshops
- Educational Speaker Series
- Community Outreach
- Art Share
- Print and Advertising
- Where it is most needed
If you wish to become an individual, corporate, or business sponsor, contact us for details. An A&C Board Member will be in touch with you shortly. We appreciate your generosity.