BUCKS COUNTY WINE & ART TRAIL PROJECT OVERVIEW
October 1, 2022, through September 1, 2023
Follow the Bucks County Wine & Art Trail. Beginning October 2022, get your free mobile passport. Check-in digitally at 3 or more participating wineries to get a FREE set of limited edition Bucks County fine art notecards featuring works of art created at wineries along the Wine & Art Trail. While visiting the wineries, look for several outdoor art reproductions on display at the vineyards. After checking into 3 or more participating wineries along the Wine & Art Trail, you will also be entered to win one of the art reproductions displayed at the wineries.
- Artists working in all mediums and styles are invited to visit participating wineries throughout Bucks County between April 1 – July 1, 2022, to create works for the Bucks County Wine & Art Trail. Curated works will be displayed at the wineries and on the FREE set of fine art notecards beginning October 2022. Curated submitted works will also be included in an in-person exhibition, sale, and community reception at Freeman Hall in Doylestown in July 2023.
- Artists may work on site en plein air or may visit wineries to photograph and/or sketch in preparation for works to be created in their studios.
- Artists may submit two pieces of work in any medium online between April 1 – July 1, 2022.
- A&C and VBC representatives will curate selections from the works submitted to be exhibited on professionally printed weatherproof display panels at respective wineries from October 1, 2022 – September 1, 2023. Artist contact information and statement will be displayed with their work at each location.
- A&C and VBC representatives will also curate one image created at each of the participating wineries to be printed on a notecard and distributed as part of the FREE set of limited edition Bucks County fine art notecards that those completing 3 or more check-ins at participating wineries will receive. Artist contact information will be printed on the back of each notecard.
- Curated submitted works will be included in an in-person exhibition, sale, and community reception at Freeman Hall in Doylestown in July 2023.