BUCKS COUNTY WINE & ART TRAIL PROJECT OVERVIEW
October 1, 2022 - June 24, 2023
Visit Bucks County has partnered with the Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County to curate works of art for the Bucks County Wine & Art Trail.
Beginning October 1, wine and art lovers can get a free mobile passport at VisitBucksCounty.com/WineandArtTrail. After checking in at 3 or more participating wineries along the Wine & Art Trail, participants will receive a FREE set of limited-edition Bucks County fine art notecards featuring works of art created at wineries along the Wine & Art Trail this past spring and summer. Participants will also be entered to win one of the outdoor art reproductions on display at the wineries.
Calling all artists! Visit Bucks County and the Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County are currently seeking artists to create works for the 2023 – 2024 Bucks County Wine & Art Trail. See below for more information.
- Artists working in all mediums and styles are invited to visit participating wineries throughout Bucks County between October 1, 2022 – June 24, 2023, to create works for the Bucks County Wine & Art Trail. Curated works will be displayed at the wineries and on the FREE set of fine art notecards beginning October 2023. Curated submitted works will also be included in an in-person exhibition, sale, and community reception at Freeman Hall in Doylestown in 2024.
- Artists may work on site en plein air or may visit wineries to photograph and/or sketch in preparation for works to be created in their studios.
- Artists may submit two pieces of work in any medium online between April 1 – June 24, 2023.
- A&C and VBC representatives will curate selections from the works submitted to be exhibited on professionally printed weatherproof display panels at respective wineries from October 1, 2023 – September 1, 2024. Artist contact information and statement will be displayed with their work at each location.
- A&C and VBC representatives will also curate one image created at each of the participating wineries to be printed on a notecard and distributed as part of the FREE set of limited edition Bucks County fine art notecards that those completing 3 or more check-ins at participating wineries will receive. Artist contact information will be printed on the back of each notecard.
- All submitted works will be included in an in-person exhibition, sale, and community reception at Freeman Hall in Doylestown in 2024.