Call to Artists! RED Show: Artists Share Their “Where” | Submissions open May 1
March 1 @ 8:00 am - May 2 @ 5:00 pm
REIMAGINE, EXPLORE, DISCOVER: Artist’s Share Their “Where”
June 2 – June 25, 2023
Submissions open May 1
Members of the Arts and Cultural Council of Bucks County are invited to submit 2D and 3D artworks inspired by “where.”
- “Where” is the place you are most creative?
- “Where” do you find your inspiration?
- “Where” is your personal art journey taking you?
Not a member? Join now, then enter the show: /www.bucksarts.org/member-benefits/
You do not need to be a resident of Bucks County to be a member of the A&C and enter the R.E.D. Show.
- Representational and non-representational work in all mediums is welcome.
- Artists may produce new works in response to the call for art or they may also submit work
- Submissions from new, emerging, and established artists are welcomed. We especially encourage submissions from historically underrepresented voices in arts communities, and we celebrate the full expression of all identities.
- A guest juror will present five cash awards for this online and in person exhibition.
- Artist talks, plein air artists, and special events are scheduled for the run of the show.
- April 1: R.E.D. Show prospectus will be available
- May 1 – May 15: Artist’s submissions via Entrythingy
- May 31, 3-7pm: Drop off framed and portfolio pieces
- June 2-4: Opening weekend reception, artist talks, plein air artists, and special events
- June 10, 11 & 17, 18, 11am-4pm: Weekend gallery hours
- June 24-25, 11am-4pm: Closing weekend
- June 26, 3-7pm: Pick up
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org