ART OF MARKETING 2.0 | Image Management for the Visual Artist | Friday April 23 at 3 or 7 pm
ART OF MARKETING 2.0 | Image Management for the Visual Artist: Putting your best look forward.
As a professional artist, how you present your work is critical. The Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County continues their professional series, “The Art of Marketing” with a new session devoted to image management. Learn more about:
- Taking better photographs of your artwork
- Creating and maintaining an image database of your work
- Labeling and presenting your work in digital format
- Successful tips for online image submissions
- Meaningful ways to present your artwork to collectors
- How to tailor images for more impact on social media
Workshop led by Jane Ramsey and Ruth Anderson
REGISTER for the time most convenient for you.
A Zoom link will be sent after you complete your registration.
There is no fee to attend this workshop, but you are more than welcome to make a donation in any amount to help the Arts & Cultural Council continue to bring you inspiration, resources, opportunities, and the best of regional art-making: https://www.bucksarts.org/donate/
THANK YOU. We cannot do it without you!