A&C FALL SALON MEMBERS SHOW | September 11-October 1, 2021
September 11 @ 10:00 am - October 1 @ 5:00 pmFree
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW! A&C FALL SALON MEMBERS SHOW
September 11 through October 1, 2021
The A&C is busy setting up its new Community Meeting Center at Freeman Hall, 181 East Court Street in Doylestown.
Help us fill this historic building with new energy and inspiring artwork!
A&C members are invited to submit work to the A&C INAUGURAL EXHIBITION at their new Community Meeting Center at Freeman Hall.
Not a member? Join now: https://www.bucksarts.org/join-us/
- A&C member artists may submit two 2D artworks in any medium.
- There is no entry fee. This is a member-benefit exhibit opportunity.
GET YOUR ARTWORK READY
- Artists may submit 2D work in any medium.
- Artworks must be wired for hanging, no sawtooth hangers.
- Size limit for all art should not exceed 16” X 20”, exclusive of frame.
- Online registration and prospectus will be available soon (we are getting it on the website as soon as we can; thanks for your patience!)
• Keep your eye on social media and the upcoming A&C newsletter.
• September 8, 3-7pm at Freeman Hall located at 181 East Court Street in Doylestown.
- Show opens Arts Festival weekend! Park near Freeman Hall, stop in and see the show, then go to the Festival.
- Questions? email@example.com
STAY TUNED for details!