Join career artist and art instructor Adriana Groza for an ALL Inclusive, interactive and engaging hands-on Fluid Acrylics Experience! Remove limiting beliefs, try something new, and enjoy a couple of hours of creative time, in the artist’s personal studio.
What is included:
- A professional grade canvas (deep edge gallery wrapped) 16×20 inches, taped and gesso-ed is prepared ahead of time for each participant.
- 5-7 color paints
- tools for individual use during the session: hairdryer, spatula, paper towels, paper straws, etc
- dedicated work area, spaced and previously prepared (all work is done horizontally)
- Gourmet refreshments (charcuterie board, non alcoholic beverages)
- Introductions (instructor, attendees, goals and vision for the workshop)
- Introduction to Fluid Acrylics (brief history, trends, my approach)
- Introduction, presentation and demonstration of the use of tools and materials
- Painting time
- Close-out discussion
Note: All paintings created during the class will remain in the studio for a minimum of 2 days before pick-up, so they may dry undisturbed.
Registration required: https://forms.gle/KMBEpzibnM88runc6