June 4 – July 18, 2021
Online Exhibition & Sale
R.E.D. Show – REIMAGINE, EXPLORE, DISCOVER will be the virtual art exhibition and sale of the season bringing together a broad community of artists from contemporary to traditional, from abstract to representational, all whose personal expressive styles in a variety of media appeal to collectors and art patrons both regionally and further still.
The Arts & Cultural Council of Bucks County invites artists and art lovers to engage with this non-juried show of work that is interpretive of its tagline: REIMAGINE, EXPLORE, DISCOVER.
Artists, allow your inner vision to come to life in your own style, media, and subject matter. REIMAGINE your work and allow it to resonate with a heightened creative vision. Be bold in the EXPLORATION of what is possible and DISCOVER the unexpected. Allow your inspiration to take you (and us) to new and daring places in your work.
This show is open to all subject matter and its interpretation. It is inclusive of a variety of styles and visions. So, explore your creative boundaries. See your materials in a new way. Allow the world to join you in your creative vision. We excitedly await your interpretations as we get ready to display your work in our virtual gallery.
This is a non-juried event open to all A&C Members; memberships must be in good standing for the run of the show.
Enter the R.E.D. Show!
Not a member? Join here.
Already a member? Move on to step 2 and submit your work.
Submission accepted May 1 – May 22, 2021.
Entries close May 22, 2021.
3. PAY ENTRY FEE
$25 for up to two images.
- Send up to two images (.jpg)
- Web-ready images: 72 dpi, 900-1200 pixels on the longest side
- Quality: Cropped, not crooked
- Labeled: Label images with your name, the title of the work and the medium (i.e., JaneSmith_RiverView_oilonlinen.jpg)
- Artists may only submit images once, so make sure they are the best they can be.
- ACCBC has permission to use submitted works for digital and print promotional purposes, including the right to archive.
- Collectors interested in making purchases will be able to reach out to individual artists through websites and via email on Facebook and in the online exhibition. The Arts & Cultural Council will not accept any commissions on sales of work.