This exhibition is held in collaboration with Visit Bucks County, The TileWorks of Bucks County at the Moravian Pottery and Tile Works, with special thanks to the Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle.
CALL TO VISUAL ARTISTS
R.E.D. Show – REIMAGINE, EXPLORE, DISCOVER: Henry Mercer and His Innovations
A Celebration of Visual Arts at Freeman Hall in Doylestown
Enter the R.E.D. Show!
Not a member? Join here.
Already a member? Move on to step 2 and submit your work.
Submission accepted May 1 – May 15, 2022.
Entries close May 15, 2022 at 5 pm.
3. PAY ENTRY FEE
$30 for one image for online and in-person exhibition, plus two portfolio pieces for in-person exhibition.
- Send one image (.jpg)
- Web-ready images: 72 dpi, 900-1200 pixels on the longest side
- Quality: Cropped, not crooked
- Labeled: Label images with your name, the title of the work and the medium (i.e., JaneSmith_RiverView_oilonlinen.jpg)
- Artists may only submit an image once, so make sure it is the best it can be.
- ACCBC has permission to use submitted work for digital and print promotional purposes, including the right to archive.
- The Arts & Cultural Council will accept a 20% commission on sales of work. In-person exhibition sales will be handled by the Arts & Cultural Council.
Please adhere to all guidelines. The ACCBC reserves the right to refuse submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines.